Any person and/or agency may request to be
the receiver of holiday gifts from The Knitting Connection, as follows:
1) Submit a written request in September, telling us about your needs
for that December.
2) We will let you know in October if we can help, and will tell you
what time on Distribution Day you will be able to pick up your items.
3) Distribution Day is the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving. Please
bring boxes for your items.
4) We ask that you attend our Holiday Party, on the second Tuesday
or Wednesday after Thanksgiving, and also send a written thank-you
note, in order to show your appreciation for our volunteer knitters,
crocheters and quilters.
5) We ask for permission to visit your shelter or organization once,
at your convenience, so we can better connect with the community we
Thank you one and all! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
The Knitting Connection, Inc. is a 501©(3) non-profit organization servicing the needs of children, and your financial contribution is greatly appreciated.